Love Style Fashion Forum 4ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Style Fashion Forum 4ever

Dobrodošli na prvi Srpski fashion&love 4um!!! Ukoliko niste registrovani, učinite to odmah. P.S. kada se registrujete, odmah mozete pristupiti, bez aktivacije naloga! Voli vas Admin

PrijemGalerijaLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

The Latest Trend of Pants summer 2014

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
alicewang

Broj poruka : 1
Godina : 28
Datum upisa : 08.08.2014

The Latest Trend of Pants summer 2014 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: The Latest Trend of Pants summer 2014    	The Latest Trend of Pants summer 2014 Icon_minitimePet Avg 08, 2014 9:04 am

At the website of Elle, I saw an article talking about current fashion. There's a decorating picture in the article and it's two women wearing a bright colorful pants and skirts. The clothes are so beautiful I think maybe they must be the hottest pants this summer. But what're other trends of hot pants(nextshe.com/yellow-sunflower-printed-denim-high-waist-straight-hot-shorts-p-1881.html)?

First, the floral printed pants are in trend. The pants I saw in picture are most fashionable floral printed pants. It's a green pants with colorful printed flowers and a royal skirt with bright colorful printed flowers.

Following are pants in sporty style. Leading by celebrities in street style, the sports style pants are hot too. Sweatpants, skinny and sporty style leggings are very popular too.

Someone said about sporty style pants that it is almost cooler to be comfortable and athletic and feel like you than to be overly glam
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

The Latest Trend of Pants summer 2014
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Love Style Fashion Forum 4ever :: Welcome :: Obaveštenja, pravila, predlozi, pohvale & kritike-
Skoči na: